The perfect activating and cleansing mask
THE BENEFITS OF ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- Effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities and dead skin cells. Creating smooth, supple and even toned skin.
WITH THE ADDED BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
- Has anti-inflammatory & analgesic qualities, making it beneficial for psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn & dryness & helps with the regeneration of skin tissue
- Has hydrating + moisturising effects on the skin, soothes skin irritations and can slow down the signs of aging.
AND ROLLED OATS
- Is great for dry & oily skin. With its antioxidant + anti- inflammatory abilities it can help dry irritated skin. It will effectively balance out the amount of oil in your skin, this will further reduce acne and other oily skin problems.
- Helps soothe and visibly improve skin and helps it look smooth & radiant.
White clay, Oates, aloe vera powder, calendula powder, marshmallow root, activated charcoal
HOW TO USE
- Mix a heaped tablespoon of face mask with water, herbal tea, aloe vera gel or a liquid of your choosing. Be aware that you do not need much water so drizzle water in until you have a desired consistency.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to smooth mask over your t-section, cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Leave for 15 to 20 mins or until mask is dry.
- Using your hands wash mask off, use circular motions to remove any leftover dead skin or impurities from your pores.
- Splash face with cold water to close your pores.
- Use face cream or facial oil to hydrate skin.