Mr Voss Candle - Columbus
The air carries the scent of promise, prosperous with exotic fruit and sandalwood. As foreign soles imprint the soft, benevolent earth, Columbus charts the breadth of the continent, declaring his brave, new world home.
A fruity, ozonic fragrance with musky undertones.
Head Notes : Cassis | Fig
Heart Notes : Cinnamon | Clove | Lavender | Rose
Base Notes : Amber | Oak | Musk | Patchouli | Sandalwood
Mr Voss Candle - Don Vitone
Shines within this calculated, concrete jungle; the urban empire he’s come to rule. Concealed in smoky mystique, he strides the line between scandal and honour – forging his own path; substituting cologne for danger.
Sharp, spicy head notes complement a smoky base.
Head Notes : Cardamom | Clove | Mandarin
Heart Notes : Geranium | Rose
Base Notes : Cashmere Musk | Patchouli | Sandalwood | Tobacco | Tonka Bean
Mr Voss Candle - Signor Casanova
Cataloguing memoirs in worn, leather journals, animal impulses surge beneath refined, understated prose. Bid by the spell of Casanova’s pen, a lifetime of wooded meetings, biting kisses and clandestine victories rise from the pages.
Fresh heart notes balance sweet citrus scents.
Head Notes : Armoise | Bergamot | Grapefruit | Lime
Heart Notes : Conifer | Cypress
Base Notes : Labdanum | Patchouli | Tonka Bean
ABOUT MR VOSS
Celebrated Australian floral designer, makeup artist and event stylist Simone Voss has always drawn inspiration from beauty.
Presented in a stunning reusable brass vessel, crafted and hand-poured in Australia, Simone Voss candles immortalise evocative scents within a soy blend wax. Imbued with personalities unique to scent characteristics, fragrances convey the individual and complex dynamism of people. Created to complement one another in a cohesive series their perfumes translate the sublime possibilities of fine fragrance into an experiential form. Whether a maverick, renegade, pacifier or professor, there’s a definitive Simone Voss luxury fragrance for you.
CANDLE CARE AND SAFETY
Mr Voss take great pride in creating their Mr Voss candles, and their wish is for you to love them as much as we do.
However, burning candles is a personal responsibility with associated risks.
Adhering to the following care and safety instructions will ensure you achieve maximum pleasure and longevity from each candle in their range.
- Always ensure your candle wicks are trimmed to 5-7mm before each burn. Attempt to keep both wicks centred in the middle of the candle.
- When you first burn a Mr Voss candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the vessel. As a candle has a ‘memory’, this will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you uses it.
- For maximum use and to preserve the fragrance, you should never burn a candle for less than two hours, and never more than four.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
- As with any candle, but particularly a metallic vessel; you should not touch a burning candle nor move it when the wax is liquid, even after it is extinguished.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your Mr Voss candle on or near anything that may catch fire. Keep away from fans, open windows and other drafts that can impact on the flame.
- When a candle snuffer is unavailable, blow gently and steadily to extinguish the flame.
- Never extinguish a candle with water as it can react with the wax pool. It is best not to burn candles in areas of moisture or excess condensation.