Bartender Alcohol Breath Tester
An alcohol breath tester powered by 2 x AAA batteries, with LCD coloured digital display for clear results.
This is a sensitive alcohol detection device that eliminates readings from other non-alcohol related gasses.
No blow tube necessary, simply blow into the air hole on the top for accurate readings.
Please Note: This alcohol tester is recommended as a screening device only. The reading you receive is not legally binding in a court of law.The alcohol tester is to be used as a guide only. The only true indictaion of your %BAC is a blood test. This product must not be used as a tool for determining whether a person is able to operate a vehicle or machinery.
- Measures your blood alcohol content to three levels
- Fits on your keyring.
- Quick and easy to use - get your results within seconds.
- LED torch function (sometimes you need a little extra assistance find the keyhole).
How Does it Work?
- Hold down the power button until the LED turns green then blow across the top of the grill.
- If the LED light stays green, you're under 0.05%. If it turns yellow, then you're on the edge of being over the legal limit. Think about an alternate way home instead of driving.
- A red light is bad. You blood-alcohol content is too high. Time to find an alternate mode transport or sober friend willing to stop by KFC on the way.
- It's recommended that you wait 20 minutes after drinking before taking the test. It takes this long for alcohol to be absorbed into the blood and for any residual alcohol in the mouth to be dissipated.
- Do not eat or smoke 20 minutes prior to testing.
- For accurate results, wait 3 minutes in between tests.
- Level 1: Safety: under 0.02% BAC (blood alcohol content)
- Level 2: Caution: 0.02% - 0.05% BAC
- Level 3: Danger: over 0.05% BAC
- Battery: 2 x AAA size (not included)
- Size: 73 x 39 x 20mm